Call for Papers: Colin M. Western Memorial Issue of Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy
The Far-Infrared beamline at the Canadian Light Source, provides both High-Resolution Spectroscopy and Microscopy in the Far-Infrared spectral region (30-1200 cm-1). The Beamline is equiped with a Bruker IFS 125 HR spectrometer with a 9.4 meter OPD. This allow the beamline to achieve spectral resolutions better than 0.001 cm-1. The beamline is also equipped with a custom built Horizontal Microscope which provide microscopy capabilities.
- Wang, Liwei; Ou, Wenchao; Liu, Hongjie; Wang, Shaopeng; Xia, Zhonghua et al. (2023). Electronic structure optimization of titanium-based layered oxide to boost flexible sensing performance. Applied Surface Science 618, 156702. 10.1016/j.apsusc.2023.156702.
- Fang, Yuqiang; Kong, Lingping; Wang, Ruiqi; Zhang, Zhuang; Li, Zhongyang et al. (2023). Pressure engineering of van der Waals compound RhI3: bandgap narrowing, metallization, and remarkable enhancement of photoelectric activity. Materials Today Physics 34, 101083. 10.1016/j.mtphys.2023.101083.
- Canè, Elisabetta; Di Lonardo, Gianfranco; Fusina, Luciano; Predoi-Cross, Adriana; Tamassia, Filippo et al. (2023). The ground, v2 = 1, 2 and v4 = 1 states of 14ND3 analyzed at experimental accuracy. Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy 395, 111797. 10.1016/j.jms.2023.111797.
- : Call for Papers: Colin M. Western Memorial Issue of Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy
- : Research Video: Clues to Life on Mars with Dr. Godin
- : Video of Webinar: Making Sense Out Of Gibberish or How To Assign A Complex Spectrum With...
- : New Cryogen Free Detector
- : First Paper Published using the Horizontal Microscope